Monday, December 20, 2010
Enjoy this scenic 10 day / 8 night tour of Ireland with an updated 2011 itinerary with added attractions. Highlights include: Dingle Peninsula, Foynes Flying Boat Museum, Medieval Castle Banquet, Galway Bay, Glenveagh Castle, Inishowen Peninsula, Giants Causeway, Belfast and the Titanic Tour.
Your Irish Rose Tour includes:
* First Class and Superior First Class hotels throughout.
* Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival.
* Dinner each evening except for two nights in Dublin, including a traditional medieval castle banquet.
* Full sightseeing by Deluxe Touring Motorcoach.
* Professional Irish driver/guide to escort you through out.
* Visit to Rathbaun Farm to see an actual working farm, including coffee/tea and Irish Farmhouse scones.
* Lough Foyle Ferry.
* Visits to: Dingle Peninsula, Foynes Flying Boat Museum, Cliffs of Moher, Rathbaun Farm, Galway Crystal Factory, Belleek Pottery Factory, Glenveagh Castle and National Park, Fort Dunree, Moville Pottery, Giants Causeway, Titanic Docks & Pump House.
* Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person.
* Tips and taxes in Ireland. Gratuities to the driver/guide not included.
* Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents.
Learn More About this Amazing Tour of Ireland