Want to buy the gift of travel for your Valentine, but unable to travel on Valentine’s Day. Here you will find a list of our top Romantic Vacations to get your inner cupid working.
1. Castles and Gardens of South England: Tour the English countryside on this romantic self-drive vacation.
2. Irish Harmony: Share your love on a premier escorted tour of Ireland, visiting Killarney, the crystal city of Waterford, Cork, Blarney and Dublin.
3. Endless Possibilities: Self drive tour that spells love! Tour the modern and cosmopolitan city of Dublin, enjoy 4-nights B&B accommodations throughout Ireland and 1 night CASTLE STAY!
4. Deluxe Deluxe: This leisurely self-drive vacation of Ireland brings you excellent properties: the Lakeside Hotel, Westebury Hotel, Ashford Castle and Dromoland Castle!
Dublin & Rome City Stay Package: This 2 Spectacular City Stay Package of Ireland and Italy starts in the eternal city of Rome and ends in cosmopolitan Dublin. Rome-the home of great lovers like Casanova and Romeo and Juliet, makes the perfect first stop on this romantic vacation. Dublin is a wonderful city for romantics to visit. With endless possibilities for romance: art, theater, music, famous gardens and Guinness!
6. Paris City Stay: Paris is easily one of the most romantic cities in Europe. Try romantic spots such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Gardens and the Arc de Triomphe.
In a Tuscan Villa: Celtic Tours Tuscan Villa Stay features an authentic Italian Villa stay for four nights, a perfect romantic base for touring and tasting the Tuscan region while enjoying the warmth and charm of Villa Casagrande!
Danube River Cruise: Cruise down the Danube with your loved one, tour the cities of Vienna and Budapest!
South Pacific Vacation: Take a vacation in the South Pacific. Celtic Tours offers an array of South Pacific Independent and Escorted tours.
Glimpse of Scotland: Experience the Highlights of Scotland on this leisurely 5-day tour, which includes a comfortable stay by the banks of Loch Ness, a woodland walk, time to explore awe-inspiring Glen Coe.
Don't see the romantic getaway that you're looking for? Visit our website to see more of Celtic Tours Vacations!