Scotland is renowned for its ghostly sightings and for its history - steeped in unexplained happenings. Here there is a wealth of wonderfully mysterious castles for you to explore. This tour starts in Edinburgh where you can learn of the wizard, Major Weir; travel on to Glamis Castle reputed to be the most haunted castle in Scotland; and visit the famed Loch Ness.
Your Scotland's Tales and Mysteries Tour Includes:
* 9 Nights Accommodations
* Breakfast daily, except day of arrival
* Ferry one way from Armadale to Mallaig for car and 2 passengers
* Scotland's Tales and Mysteries Tour road book with full itinerary and additional Scotland/sightseeing information
* Car Rental: Group C Standard Shift Car*
* Carbon offsetting contribution donated to the National Trust for Scotland
*Upgrades to automatic and larger cars available for a supplement
Discover the Tales and Mysteries of Scotland on this unique self-drive vacation.