A great mix of modern style and Victorian architecture. Scotland’s largest city has a fantastic variety of areas from the bohemian west end, the über cool Merchant City, and the warm-hearted east end. You are visiting a genuine hub of nightlife, food, drink, designer shopping, culture and art. Glasgow offers you the best of all worlds! And if it is a bit Scottish countryside you are after as well, you have come to the right place. Loch Lomond National Park is a mere 20 minute drive away and during a day excursion you will discover the beauty of Loch Lomond, have the chance to see Stirling Castle and taste some of the finest whisky at Glengoyne Distillery.
- · 3 nights accommodation in 3 or 4 star hotel, as per category chosen;
- · Based on sharing twin or double room with private facilities;
- · Scottish or continental breakfast daily at the hotel;
- · Ticket for Glasgow City Tour (hop on/ off) valid for a 24 hour period;
- · 1 day guided excursion to Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and a whisky distillery;
- · Service charges & Tax including VAT
- · Note: Museums and Galleries are free of charge in Glasgow so do not miss out on a visit to the following; Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, Burrell Collection, St Mungo Museum, People’s Palace, Gallery of Modern Art, Scotland Street School Museum and more;