Thursday, November 17, 2011
5 days of Scotland at its breathtaking best. Visit the dramatic mountain scenery of Assynt and experience the remote white sandy beaches of the Northern Highlands, walk through the ancient pine forests of the Cairngorm National Park and soak up the romantic beauty of the Isle of Skye. Further highlights include Eilean Donan Castle, Loch Ness, Glencoe and Scotland's highest road out to the remote village of Applecross, giving you a tour unrivalled for the best views of Scotland.
Your Highlands Explorer Tour Highlights:
• GUARANTEED DEPARTURES • Transportation by top of the range 16 seat Mercedes mini coaches
• Four nights accommodations at your choice of B&B or Hotel
• Breakfast daily, except on day of arrival
• Services of professional driver/guide
• Touring per your itinerary
• All ferry and bridge crossings
• Discount card to restaurants, attractions and shopping
• Tips to your driver are not included, as they are considered personal
Take a tour of Scotland's Highlands on your next tour of Scotland with Celtic Tours.