Monday, December 12, 2011
A tour taking in two of the most famous whisky regions in the world. First you visit the beautiful island of Islay, renowned for its peaty, smoky malt whiskies. Following 2 nights in the historic city of Edinburgh, your tour continues north to Speyside, home to more than half of Scotland's malt whicky distilleries.
Your Islay and Whisky Coast Tour Highlights:
• GUARANTEED DEPARTURES
• Transportation by top of the range 16 seat Mercedes mini coaches
• Seven nights accommodations at your choice of B&B or Hotel
• Breakfast daily, except on day of arrival
• Services of professional driver/guide
• Touring per your itinerary
• All ferry and bridge crossings
• Discount card to restaurants, attractions and shopping
• Tips to your driver are not included, as they are considered personal
Tour Islay and the Whisky Coast with Celtic Tours World Vacations.
Like us on Facebook!