- First Class and Superior First Class hotels throughout.
- Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival.
- Dinner each evening except for two nights in Dublin, including a traditional medieval castle banquet and traditional Irish entertainment and dinner in Dublin.
- Full sightseeing by Deluxe Touring Motorcoach.
- Professional Irish driver/guide to escort you through out.
- Visit to Rathbaun Farm to see an actual working farm, including coffee/tea and Irish Farmhouse scones.
- Lough Foyle Ferry.
- Visits to: Whitefriar Church, Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and the Book of Kells, Kilkenny Castle, Cobh Heritage Center, Blarney, Dingle Peninsula, Foynes Flying Boat Museum, Cliffs of Moher, Rathbaun Farm, Knock Shrine, Galway Crystal Factory, Belleek Pottery Factory, Glenveagh Castle and National Park, Fort Dunree, Moville Pottery, Giants Causeway, Titanic Docks & Pump House.
- Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person.
- Tips and taxes in Ireland. Gratuities to the driver/guide not included.
- Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents.
Discover Ireland on our Celtic Dream Tour from Celtic Tours World Vacations
Monday, March 26, 2012
Our premier tour continues to bring you the best of Ireland, with an updated itinerary for 2012! With two options to choose from. This tour features most of the major historic and scenic attractions of Ireland. The Celtic Dream is acknowledged by visitors and Travel Agents as being the best value tour to Ireland.