Your Irish Rose Tour includes:
- First Class and Superior First Class hotels throughout.
- Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival.
- Dinner each evening except for two nights in Dublin, including a traditional medieval castle banquet.
- Full sightseeing by Deluxe Touring Motorcoach.
- Professional Irish driver/guide to escort you through out.
- Visit to Rathbaun Farm to see an actual working farm, including coffee/tea and Irish Farmhouse scones.
- Lough Foyle Ferry.
- Visits to: Dingle Peninsula, Foynes Flying Boat Museum, Cliffs of Moher, Rathbaun Farm, Knock Shrine, Belleek Pottery Factory, Glenveagh Castle and National Park, Fort Dunree, Moville Pottery, Giants Causeway, Titanic Docks & Pump House.
- Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person.
- Tips and taxes in Ireland. Gratuities to the driver/guide not included.
- Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents.
Travel to Ireland on the Irish Rose with Celtic Tours World Vacations