The Amalfi Coast and Rome!
The Amalfi Coast, Italy (la Costiera Amalfi tana) is a breathtaking 35-mile stretch of mountainous coastline situated on the Sorrento peninsula, just south of Naples, in the region of Campania. Considered one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world, it is characterized by very steep, rocky hillsides plunging dramatically into the Mediterranean Sea. Precariously perched on these hills are charming old fi shing villages. Around every turn of this “road of a thousand bends”, one catches a new view of the seaside more spectacular than the last.
An extraordinary opportunity t0 see Italy's most impressive coastline, the Amalfi Coast!
Your Amalfi Coast tand Rome our includes:
- Five (5) nights accomodation in 4-star hotel in Rome (3 nights) and Amalfi (2 nights).
- Ground transportation by deluxe motorcoach including airport transfers.
- English-speaking guide throughout.
- Italian buffet or continental breakfast daily excluding the day of arrival.
- Six (3) Meals: 2 Dinners, 1 lunch plus breakfasts
- Walking tour of Rome.
- Full day excursion to Pompeii.
- Entrance fees included.
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary.
- Local taxes and tips (excluding tips to driver and guide). City tax at hotels is NOT Included and must be paid direct to the hotels
- Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents.