St. Patrick's Week, Ireland: Escorted Motorcoach Tour!
March 11-18, 2011: Land From $949 PP Sharing
The whole world is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! And Dublin is the stage for the biggest and best St. Patrick’s celebrations in the world, the St. Patrick’s Festival. Thousands of Irish people and visitors alike will paint the town green for six fantastic, fun-filled days.
Join in and celebrate St. Patrick's Day festivities in Ireland on this scenic fun-filled tour. Visit Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Killarney & Kildare before taking part in the St Patrick's Day parade and festivities in Dublin.
This exciting tour features 11 meals including a night of traditional entertainment and dinner at the Merry Ploughboy Pub or similar.
Your St. Patrick's Week 2011 tour includes:
- First Class and Superior First Class hotels for 6 Nights.
- 6 Full Irish breakfasts.
- Four (4) hotel dinners.
- One night traditional entertainment and dinner at the Merry Ploughboy Pub or similar in Dublin.
- Opportunity to view the St. Patrick's Day in Dublin.
- Full sightseeing by Deluxe Touring Motorcoach.
- Professional Irish driver/guide to escort you through out.
- Visits to Cliffs of Moher, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and tour the ring of Kerry
- Optional visit to Blarney Castle and Blarney Woollen Mills
- Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person.
- Tips and taxes in Ireland.
Gratuities to the driver/guide not included.
- Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents.