Adventure on theAtlantic - Self-Drive Vacation to Ireland
This self-paced Ireland vacation blends outdoor adventures with intriguing history, set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Wild Atlantic Way. The charming seaside resort of Lahinch, Co Clare makes an excellent base for your outdoor activities and sightseeing. Explore the ancient Burren, see the magnificent Cliffs of Moher, play a round of golf at Ireland's most famous links courses, take the ferry to the Aran Islands, eat with your hands at a traditional medieval feast or just relax on Lahinch's Blue Flag beach. If you are ready for an adventure, join us in Ireland for an Adventure on the Atlantic.
Your Adventure on the Atlantic - Self-Drive Vacation Includes:
- 5-night accommodations at Lahinch Golf and Leisure Resort
- Breakfast daily (except morning of arrival)
- Automatic Car Rental (Economy) - including CDW - Upgrade to larger cars available (Note: Three people traveling together must avail of upgrade to larger car to accommodate). Car rental is based on pick up and drop off in Dublin.
- Hotel and car taxes included
- Portfolio of travel documents